1) Experience Europe’s breathtaking terrain on one of Rapha’s Randonnées. Pictured: en route from Venice to Lake Como. From £2800. Rapha.com
2) See and be seen with the Bookman Light. Available in several bike coordinating colors. $29/€19.90
3) The limited edition Bowery leather handlebar bag is big enough to stash extra gear. $248.00 Coach.com
4) “Cyclepedia: A Century of Iconic Bicycle Design” appeals equally to kids and connoisseurs. $35 Chronicle Books or £19.95 Thames & Hudson
5) The Hermès bike is the perfect ride for the chic city cyclist. Features Taurillon Clemence leather accents. $4525
6) Rapha’s specialized skincare is an essential addition to your rider’s kit. From £7 – 45.
7) The Bike Shelf by Knife and Saw solves the age-old problem of gracefully storing your bicycle. Available in solid walnut or ash. $299
AboutJUMPSET is a curated look at the world of sports. We deliver the best of equipment, travel, fashion, design, culture and events. Here, you’ll find inspiration on topics from sailing to surf and skiing to polo. We review essential products and places to enhance your performance and enjoyment for a lifestyle informed by sport.
- We do our best to link images back to their original sources and give credit where it is due. If you have additional information or comments, please contact us.
- Meryl & Val Flirt w/ perfection on #DWTS @Meryldavis #tango hulu.com/w/ISIG?p=0t 3 years ago
- RT @Moncler: #MonclerGrenoble saw the majestic nature of forest mountains being taken into the city #NYFW http://t.co/EDor8LWy 4 years ago
- RT @Moncler: A green kaleidoscope at Gotham Hall with #MonclerGrenoble #NYFW ow.ly/i/1v6uo 4 years ago