1) You’re virtually guaranteed to be the only one on the courts with a vintage Louis Vuitton embossed racquet cover. Est $280. Kensington House Antiques
2) Treat yourself to a weekend in Newport, RI and visit the International Tennis Hall of Fame. Bring your racquet and partner to play on the manicured lawn courts. $100/hr.
3) Channel pro Caroline Wozniacki with Stella McCartney’s tournament warm-up jacket. $120.00 Adidas.com
4) Pick up vintage Giclee prints for a heritage vibe. From $55. Art.com
5) Wear the hallmark polo of the Yale Squash team (and clubs everywhere), identified by its unique Japanese maple leaf embroidery. $68. Boast USA
6) You can thank Chris Evert for the popularity of the sporty “tennis bracelet.” Tiffany’s Jazz features small, brilliant diamonds in platinum. From $8,950.
7) Sport a tennis bag by Cortiglia for a classic look the goes from court to club. Add monogramming to make it their own. $395.
AboutJUMPSET is a curated look at the world of sports. We deliver the best of equipment, travel, fashion, design, culture and events. Here, you’ll find inspiration on topics from sailing to surf and skiing to polo. We review essential products and places to enhance your performance and enjoyment for a lifestyle informed by sport.
- We do our best to link images back to their original sources and give credit where it is due. If you have additional information or comments, please contact us.
- Meryl & Val Flirt w/ perfection on #DWTS @Meryldavis #tango hulu.com/w/ISIG?p=0t 3 years ago
- RT @Moncler: #MonclerGrenoble saw the majestic nature of forest mountains being taken into the city #NYFW http://t.co/EDor8LWy 4 years ago
- RT @Moncler: A green kaleidoscope at Gotham Hall with #MonclerGrenoble #NYFW ow.ly/i/1v6uo 4 years ago