1) Pair a carbon fiber Chanel surfboard with a weekend stay at The Surf Lodge in Montauk, NY. Inquire at Chanel boutiques.
2) Dive into Stoked: The Evolution of Action Sports for a deluxe edition with world-class photography and design. Besides, I would be remiss if I didn’t recommend my best friend’s book . From $100. Amazon
3) Inspired by the surf films of the 1960s, the Thomas Board Short combines retro styling with modern functionality. $75. Saturdays NYC
4) Make waves with Pret a Surf’s mondrian long-sleeve rash guard. $190. Opening Ceremony
5) These Ray-Ban Outdoorsman II Rainbow aviators are pure classic gold metal frames updated with white accents. $145.
6) Get beach-body ready on the Ripsurfer X machine for the core strength and endurance achieved by pro-surfers. 8 week camp, $285. Surfset Fitness
7) Missoni beach towels, with their wave-inspired patterns and beachy colors, are the perfect accessory for athlete or fashionista. From $205.
AboutJUMPSET is a curated look at the world of sports. We deliver the best of equipment, travel, fashion, design, culture and events. Here, you’ll find inspiration on topics from sailing to surf and skiing to polo. We review essential products and places to enhance your performance and enjoyment for a lifestyle informed by sport.
- We do our best to link images back to their original sources and give credit where it is due. If you have additional information or comments, please contact us.
- Meryl & Val Flirt w/ perfection on #DWTS @Meryldavis #tango hulu.com/w/ISIG?p=0t 3 years ago
- RT @Moncler: #MonclerGrenoble saw the majestic nature of forest mountains being taken into the city #NYFW http://t.co/EDor8LWy 4 years ago
- RT @Moncler: A green kaleidoscope at Gotham Hall with #MonclerGrenoble #NYFW ow.ly/i/1v6uo 4 years ago