1) Nice Pants will brighten any wall. This limited-edition print of multi-patterned golfers was snapped by lensman Landon Nordeman (contributor to The New Yorker and Saveur). From $50, unframed. 20×200.com
2) Located in England’s Dartmouth National Park, Bovey Castle is a sportsman’s paradise, with archery, tennis, fishing, falconry and, of course, its own private 18-hole course. All that fresh air will deserve a proper cocktail in the Oak Bar and seasonal feast in the castle’s Edwardian Room.
3) We’re coveting Louis Vuitton‘s exquisite monogrammed canvas golf bag. From $11,700.
4) Make a bold statement on the greens in head-to-toe orange (next-gen golfer Rickie Fowler does). Puma.com
5) Gekkota Golf multi-tool features a ball marker, money clip, divot fixer, bottle opener and screwdriver all in a slim profile. Clearly a perfect stocking stuffer. $29.99. CRKT
6) Ditch the white gear. Add color to her game and grip to her swing with G/Fore leather ladies gloves in 13 shades (also available for men). $35.
7) Ecco’s Street Luxe hybrid golf sneakers move from links to lunch without a sweat. Shown in brown pebbled leather and feature 800 traction points for grip in a variety of weather conditions. $180.
AboutJUMPSET is a curated look at the world of sports. We deliver the best of equipment, travel, fashion, design, culture and events. Here, you’ll find inspiration on topics from sailing to surf and skiing to polo. We review essential products and places to enhance your performance and enjoyment for a lifestyle informed by sport.
- We do our best to link images back to their original sources and give credit where it is due. If you have additional information or comments, please contact us.
- Meryl & Val Flirt w/ perfection on #DWTS @Meryldavis #tango hulu.com/w/ISIG?p=0t 4 years ago
- RT @Moncler: #MonclerGrenoble saw the majestic nature of forest mountains being taken into the city #NYFW http://t.co/EDor8LWy 5 years ago
- RT @Moncler: A green kaleidoscope at Gotham Hall with #MonclerGrenoble #NYFW ow.ly/i/1v6uo 5 years ago