1) Head to St. Moritz for the 28th Polo World Cup on Snow where teams battle for the coveted trophy on the frozen St. Moritz Lake, January 26-29. Photos courtesy of (c) Tony Ramirez/www.imagesofpolo.com for St. Moritz Polo World Cup on Snow.
2) Look sharp sporting Hermès‘ Paddock jacket with removable vest in orange/fire. $2,150.
3) Gucci‘s horsebit bracelet with “G.Gucci Firenze 1921” commemorates the companies 90 years catering to horse and fashion lovers alike. $5,790, in gold.
4) It’s quite acceptable to look this gift horse in the mouth. Jonathan Adler‘s playful stoneware horses. Available in white or midnight. $295.
5) Ariat‘s innovative Volant boots buck the traditional profile for a look that is sure to turn heads. $500.
6) Round up tickets to this highly inventive Tony award-winning play “War Horse.” Lincoln Center Theater, NYC and New London Theatre, UK
7) Cavallo classic top hat by Christy’s shines in or out of the ring. Made in England. $450. Dover Saddlery
AboutJUMPSET is a curated look at the world of sports. We deliver the best of equipment, travel, fashion, design, culture and events. Here, you’ll find inspiration on topics from sailing to surf and skiing to polo. We review essential products and places to enhance your performance and enjoyment for a lifestyle informed by sport.
- We do our best to link images back to their original sources and give credit where it is due. If you have additional information or comments, please contact us.
- Meryl & Val Flirt w/ perfection on #DWTS @Meryldavis #tango hulu.com/w/ISIG?p=0t 3 years ago
- RT @Moncler: #MonclerGrenoble saw the majestic nature of forest mountains being taken into the city #NYFW http://t.co/EDor8LWy 4 years ago
- RT @Moncler: A green kaleidoscope at Gotham Hall with #MonclerGrenoble #NYFW ow.ly/i/1v6uo 4 years ago