1) Pop open a bottle of Moët & Chandon and toast the season (holiday and racing) with your crew. Celebrate this champagne maker for its sponsorship of many fine sporting events throughout the year, including yacht racing.
2) To get or to give. The RS100 won big in Sailing World’s 25th Boat of the Year awards. At 14 feet, this singlehanded dinghy “will keep both intermediate and advanced sailors engaged. From $11,000.
3) They’ll keep the water at bay with SLAM‘s Russell Coutts–designed “RC” Spray Top. It’s bold and striking and offers perfect attention to detail. $285.
4) JLK’s unisex nautical clip bracelets are just the right amount of utilitarian and style. Sliding knots make the sailing paracord and stainless steel clip fully adjustable. $28. Need Supply
5) Give your first mate a needlepoint pillow, rug or blanket decorated with the classic anchor motif from Jonathan Adler. Available in several color combinations. $110-650.
AboutJUMPSET is a curated look at the world of sports. We deliver the best of equipment, travel, fashion, design, culture and events. Here, you’ll find inspiration on topics from sailing to surf and skiing to polo. We review essential products and places to enhance your performance and enjoyment for a lifestyle informed by sport.
- We do our best to link images back to their original sources and give credit where it is due. If you have additional information or comments, please contact us.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.