It’s no mystery that I simply love anything to do with snow. Who combines luxury, sport, travel and the fluffy stuff better than the St. Moritz Polo World Cup on Snow? This year, Team Cartier edged out BMW by a score of 5-4. The four chaps representing Ralph Lauren, including campaign frontman Nachos Figueras, took home a third place finish over Sal. Oppenheim. I imagine the beauty of these photos pales in comparison to the experience of being there, but we can savor them… until next year.
source: St. Moritz Polo World Cup on Snow
all photos: copyright (c) Tony Ramirez/www.imagesofpolo.com for St. Moritz Polo World Cup on Snow.
written by: Nancy H.
1) Head to St. Moritz for the 28th Polo World Cup on Snow where teams battle for the coveted trophy on the frozen St. Moritz Lake, January 26-29. Photos courtesy of (c) Tony Ramirez/www.imagesofpolo.com for St. Moritz Polo World Cup on Snow.
2) Look sharp sporting Hermès‘ Paddock jacket with removable vest in orange/fire. $2,150.
3) Gucci‘s horsebit bracelet with “G.Gucci Firenze 1921” commemorates the companies 90 years catering to horse and fashion lovers alike. $5,790, in gold.
4) It’s quite acceptable to look this gift horse in the mouth. Jonathan Adler‘s playful stoneware horses. Available in white or midnight. $295.
5) Ariat‘s innovative Volant boots buck the traditional profile for a look that is sure to turn heads. $500.
6) Round up tickets to this highly inventive Tony award-winning play “War Horse.” Lincoln Center Theater, NYC and New London Theatre, UK
7) Cavallo classic top hat by Christy’s shines in or out of the ring. Made in England. $450. Dover Saddlery
Posted in Art & Culture, Design, Equipment, Events, Fashion, Travel
Tagged Ariat, Gucci, Hermes, horsebit, Jonathan Adler, outerwear, Polo World Cup, St. Moritz, Tony Ramirez, top hat, War Horse